EMS Internal Auditor Training ISO 14001
This course explains the environmental aspects and impacts of an organization. It helps you deliver an 'auditable' output to your organization that is conformant to the ANSI/ISO 14001: Standard.
Participants will work through a step-by-step, self-paced guided process for identifying significant environmental aspects and impacts within your organization. The step-by-step project results in real tangible deliverables, yet is fun and productive too. Identifying environmental risks and addressing them is the most important and most difficult part of implementing ISO 14001.”
The Identifying Environmental Aspects and Impacts course consists of a series of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, examples, supplemental handout information, project management forms, interactive exercises, and quizzes. A handy desk reference, Quality WBT Glossary, and online access to ISO 14001 are included as well. This class is designed to be a project guide. There will be assessmentts, and students are given ample time to answer the questions. To receive a certificate, students must pass all the tests and visit all the lesson pages.
- Explain the environmental aspects and impacts of an organization.
- Construct a simple methodology for identifying aspects and determining impacts.
- Put the identification methods you learn into practice.
- Deliver to your organization an 'auditable' output that is conformant to the ANSI/ISO 14001: Standard.
- Lead your organization through the processes of identifying its environmental aspects and determining impacts.
- Produce easy-to-use forms for the various tasks involved.
- Use this information to assist your organization to identify its own environmental aspects and determine its own impacts.
Who Should Attend:
EMS coordinators or those tasked with identifying environmental risks and impacts.
- What are Environmental Aspects and Impacts?
- Communicating Environmental Aspects and Impacts Within Your Facility
- Identify Simple Processes to Maintain Significant Aspects and Impacts as Business Processes Change
- Identifying Process
- Identify the Activities, Products, and Services Within the Scope of Your EMS
- Identify the Environmental Aspects Associated With the Activities, Products, and Services
- Evaluate your Environmental Impacts to Determine Significance
- Establishing your Environmental Scope
- Define Your Environmental Boundary Line
- Sample Environmental Scope Statements
- Identify Activities, Products, and Services
- Your Organization Within the Scope of Your EMS
- Guide to Defining Your EMS to Your Company
- Identifying the Inputs and Outputs Aspects
- Facilitate the Identification of Inputs and Outputs From All of Your Processes
- Formulate a Questionnaire You Can Use in Your Organization
- Identifying Environmental Impacts
- Potential or Real Impacts
- Understanding the Possibilities
- Summarizing Your Information
- Aspect Groups
- Facilitywide Impact Evaluation
- Determining Significance
- Rating Your Impacts
- Regulatory Status
- Maintaining Your Data
- Tracking Changes