HSE MANAGER’S LEVEL COURSE
This course is highly recommended for intending HSE managers, line supervisors, QA/QC inspectors, HR personnel and front line management staff.
Candidates must have completed any of these: Advanced HSE course, Nebosh IGC, OSHA supervision, IOSH working safely or its equivalent.
Training Fee: NGN120,000;
this includes all materials including course text book, registration, enrollment, daily lunch and refreshments, exams and certification.
• Introduction to HSE management
• Risk assessment: Identification, control and management of hazards
• Conducting Accident Investigation and follow-up
• Conducting staff training needs analysis
• Monitoring and measuring HSE management systems performance
• Environmental management planning
• Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Health risk analysis
• HSE documentation and information control
• Security management system
• practicals and assessment