ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of a Risk Management framework and process based on ISO 31000
- Professionals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management
- Individuals responsible for establishing a Risk Management policy
- Risk Management team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of risk
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management.