ISO 45001 Transition
Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of shifting from an OHSAS 18001 OH&S MS to ISO 45001 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S MS.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in the ISO 45001 OH&S MS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 45001 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 45001 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S management system
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 45001 and learn how to apply it to an existing OH&S MS
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the process of transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.