ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management
What is ISO/IEC 20000?
ISO/IEC 20000 is recognized as the first international standard for IT service management, which states the requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve an SMS. The standard includes two main parts which enable IT service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby,
- Part 1 specifies the requirements for developing and implementing an IT Service Management System and;
- Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
Why is IT service management important for you?
Build up your skills and help your organization to successfully undergo the ISO/IEC 20000 procedures and the implementation of an effective IT service management system. When implementing an effective ISO/IEC 20000 you demonstrate your ability to design, deliver and improve the services. ISO/IEC 20000 certificate demonstrates your determination to achieve a certain level of professionalism and trustworthiness.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management
The benefits that you will gain upon the successful completion of ISO/IEC 20000 certification include the following:
- Improved credibility
- Increased client satisfaction
- Increased comprehension of business objectives
- Improved brand reputation
- Development of new capabilities
- Leveraged ITIL experience
- Increased ability to plan and control
- Reducing response time
- Decreased incidents
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement
- Gain competitive advantage