ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Trainings
What is ISO/IEC 27001?
ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system. This framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization.
Why is Information Security important for you?
ISO/IEC 27001 assists you to understand the practical approaches that are involved in the implementation of an Information Security Management System that preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process. Therefore, implementation of an information security management system that complies with all requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 enables your organizations to assess and treat information security risks that they face.
Certified ISO/IEC 27001 individuals will prove that they possess the necessary expertise to support organizations implement information security policies and procedures tailored to the organization’s needs and promote continual improvement of the management system and organizations operations.
Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills to support the process of integrating the information security management system into the organization’s processes and ensure that the intended outcomes are achieved.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate will prove that you have:
- Obtained the necessary expertise to support an organization to implement an Information Security Management System that complies with ISO/IEC 27001
- Understood the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Provide continual prevention and assessments of threats within your organization
- Higher chances of being distinguished or hired in an Information Security career
- Understood the risk management process, controls, and compliance obligations
- Acquired the necessary expertise to manage a team to implement an ISMS
- The ability to support organizations in the continual improvement process of their Information Security Management System
- Gained the necessary skills to audit organization’s Information Security Management System