We are recruiting for one of our Clients in Food processing and Agri-Business environment.
Department: Research and Development
Role Summary: The Business Analysts is responsible for building rationals for change, Identify need, develop solutions that will deliver value to the customers through system implementations and sustainable change management.
- Defines and documents business functions and processes.
- Requirements analysis : Translating and simplifying requirements - Requirements management and communication
- Process understanding and documenting requirements and their impact.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching staff.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Computers, administrative and management of applications.
- Two (2) years of experience in business process analysis, major computer system implementations, change management, large group facilitation, and/or major analytical studies.
- Professional Qualifications in IIBA Business Analysis Qualification is an added advantage; CCBA OR CBAP.
Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
Understanding of systems engineering concepts
Experience in data modelling or processes
Experience in planning and estimating work and presentations
Ability to create business cases and conducting training