LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN COURSES
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course Overview
Every business requires some kind of purchasing or procurement, transportation and storage of goods and services from point of production to when it gets to the final consumer, this is referred to as a flow.
Our logistics and supply chain course introduces you to the basic concept of Plan, Source, Make, Deliver and Return. We will also look at supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques and sustainable supply chain strategies.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Training Outline
The course has been designed to cover the following knowledge areas;
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain